If You are Looking for Jobs in Flushing, Check out this Specialist Materials Job vacancy in Flushing. Every decision JetBlue has made throughout the pandemic has been with our safety value front and center. Whether it’s requiring masks or many of the other health and safety protocols we’ve had to navigate during the pandemic, all of these efforts have been focused on making the workplace and air travel safer for you and our Customers. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all JetBlue employees. New hire employees must be fully vaccinated prior to the start of training.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Specialist Materials
- Load aircraft tires, brakes, and related aircraft parts and materials.
- Perform inventory audits, inspections, and reconciliations of materials based on direction from leadership.
- Monitor and update stock items, minimum and maximum stock levels, and coordinate stock level adjustments with Aircraft Maintenance, Purchasing, and/or other departments within the Company.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Successfully pass the Materials and General Maintenance Manual (GMM) training courses
- Successfully pass Hazmat Awareness course
- Depending on the location you may be required to pass an International Air Transport Association (IATA) or Department of Transportation (DOT) approved Hazardous Materiel Training Course and maintain recurrent training of the course
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a valid Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Badge for all Blue Materiel cities.
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills
- Complete fluency in written and spoken English
- Depending on location, may need to acquire and maintain a United States Customs Clearance
- Available for overnight travel (50%)
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Flushing, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time