If You are Looking for Jobs in Orlando, Check out this Senior Analyst Job vacancy in Orlando. The Senior Analyst, PASAP, and Flight Operations SMS support JetBlue’s Pilot Aviation Safety Action Program (PASAP) and Flight Operations compliance with JetBlue Safety Management System (SMS) policies, procedures, and risk controls.
The Senior Analyst, PASAP & Flight Operations SMS monitors and reports on the implementation of strategies, initiatives, and best practices, as directed by the Manager, Flight Operations Safety, and SMS/Pilot ASAP Manager, and will play a leading role in incident investigations and subsequent mitigation strategies.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Analyst
- Manages ASAP data within internal databases and ensures accuracy with occasional audits against internal operating procedures as documented.
- Assists in supporting the change management process for changes occurring within Flight Operations and external teams.
- Collect information to facilitate ASAP event investigation and analysis. Information collection efforts will include, but not be limited to conducting Crewmember interviews, soliciting written statements, and researching technical documents.
- Expected to learn and maintain a working knowledge of AC120-66C, JetBlue’s ASAP MOU, and the ERC’s Internal Operating Procedures.
- Performs data analysis using ASAP and SAR reports and uses the data to create factual and statistically sound reports and presentations for various groups.
- Provides ASAP data to multiple departments for the purposes of training, or other reasons as requested, including PASAP Top 10 Summary and monthly and annual PASAP reports.
- Analyzes data from events, self-assessments, inspections, and audits to identify trends and to communicate to various departments as well as leadership. Uses said data to package information on reporting “success stories,” for dissemination as part of Safety Promotion.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Three (3) years of professional working experience in a related field
- One (1) year of experience working within an Aviation Safety Action Program (ASAP)
- One (1) year of data analysis experience
- One (1) year of experience creating reports and presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Orlando, FL, US Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.jetblue.com.