If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this Planner Tactical Job vacancy in Long Island City. The Tactical Planner reports to the Supervisor of Maintenance Operations Center (MOC) Planning and scheduling maintenance events during the operational day to maintain FAA regulatory compliance. The Tactical Planner is responsible for insuring all maintenance is scheduled within the required time providing viable options necessary to route, re-route, and swap aircraft flying lines to accommodate the planned maintenance requirements.
The Tactical Planner ensures no overfly activity of maintenance tasks while balancing the needs of Technical Operations, System Operations, Marketing, and other internal/external customers. Tactical Planners have the responsibility for actions required to accomplish repositioning of aircraft for maintenance needs. This also applies during Irregular Operations.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Planner Tactical
- Tracks accomplishments for daily re-inspects and scheduling every FC re-inspect to be cleared
- Provide a written Turnover report to the oncoming Planner and will also provide a copy to the MOC Duty Manager.
- Coordinates with Business Partners
- Assists with the recovery plan in the event the system operation is impacted by delays or cancellations
- Ensures compliance with and tracking of aircraft to designated maintenance locations to meet projected induction date into JetBlue system (i.e. maintenance ferries, repositioning flights, etc.)
- Responsible for actions required to accomplish repositioning of aircraft for maintenance needs. Complete the GenDec form and transmit the document to the cockpit crew.
- Collaborates with System Operation, Airports, and Technical Operations Leadership to identify operational issues which impact necessary ground time for planned maintenance.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Two (2) years of aviation experience in Aircraft Maintenance
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a valid Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Badge
- Depending on location, may need to acquire and maintain a United States Customs Clearance
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR), Airworthy Directives (AD), and Service Bulletins (SB)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Long Island City, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time