If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this Managing Director Job vacancy in Long Island City. The Managing Director is a key member of the JetBlue leadership team and is responsible for helping JetBlue maximize the value and efficiency of its real estate assets. The Managing Director works in a fast paced, strategic and tactical environment and engages in complex, broad analyses.
Reporting to the Head of Finance & Treasury, the Managing Director is also an influential leader who is comfortable with maintaining a public profile and is skilled at building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Managing Director
- Manage airport rents and landing fees budget
- Negotiate lease agreements for JetBlue
- Develop and maintain relationships with airport authorities and other government agencies
- ·Take a significant role in the development of Crewmembers to support their engagement, growth, and goal achievement
- Partner with the Airports and Commercial teams on the development of airport capital plans
- Ensure the care and upkeep of JetBlue’s facilities, including JetBlue’s flagship JFK Terminal 5, providing JetBlue Crewmembers with a safe, comfortable, clean and efficient place in which to work
- Lead cross-functional efforts to help JetBlue re-define the workspace of the future (in support centers and at airports) for JetBlue’s 20,000+ Crewmembers.
- Oversee design development and strategic support for key infrastructure development projects at JetBlue, including JetBlue’s training facilities at JetBlue University, JFK’s Terminal 6, and JetBlue’s maintenance hangars and catering facilities.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High proficiency with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage strategic projects/planning
- Excellent communication skills
- A flexible, dynamic, self-demanding and proactive individual; able to motivate themselves and others
- Available for overnight travel (20%)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills
- Financial analysis skills
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Long Island City, NY, US, 11101 Job Type : Full-Time