If You are Looking for Jobs in Minneapolis, Check out this Lead Engineer DevOps Job vacancy in Minneapolis. The Lead Engineer, DevOps plays an integral role in implementing and executing cloud practices for build management, product release, and operation processes. The role is responsible for managing and automating the build and deployment process and regression testing, building tools, and monitoring used in product implementations.
The Lead Engineer, DevOps will help in defining, and maintaining procedures and tools that are used to deliver releases in a repeatable and scalable manner. This role involves significant collaboration with stakeholders across IT and partners.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Lead Engineer DevOps
- Establish and run the processes for ongoing maintenance while monitoring support and security patching of a platform
- Automate, support, and ensure CI/CD in product development.
- Work with internal and external Engineering/Security/Operations teams to ensure that the defined standards are met and used throughout all departments
- Be part of the on-call team to help resolve issues with the customer-facing and support applications
- Collaborate and mentor junior engineers with regard to software release best practices.
- Perform code reviews to ensure high quality and consistent coding practices, operations and infrastructure teams to ensure seamless deployments, proper documentation, and support for applications
- Ensure that JetBlue IT and business standards and procedures are maintained in accordance with Company policies and all audit, security, and regulatory requirements
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Four (4) years of experience in the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery process
- Experience architecting and supporting highly available and highly scalable cloud infrastructure like Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform or Amazon AWS.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and apply that knowledge to DevOps efforts within the team
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash, and Python.
- Experience with Container orchestration like Kubernetes, Docker, Vulnerabilities, and Patch management.
- Proficient in Cloud-based software development/management tools (Ansible/Salt Stack, Ruby, Jenkins Pipelines, GitHub, Ubuntu/Centos/RHEL, Terraform, Artifactory or similar)
- Familiarity with monitoring tools like AppDynamics, Sumo Logic, or similar.
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States Job Type : Full-Time