If You are Looking for Jobs in Orlando, Check out this generalist Field Job vacancy in Orlando. The Crew Relations Generalist functions as the first-line human resources contact in support of station and support center leadership and Crewmembers and their human resources needs.
The Generalist is responsible for handling Crew Relations issues, providing onsite training and education for human resources initiatives, and offering outstanding customer service to the operation or support center. The Generalist partners with Corporate HR Leaders in the design, development, and implementation of human resources initiatives.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Generalist Field
- Supports managers in key initiatives such as the performance management process, employee surveys, succession planning, and employee involvement initiatives. Monitors consistency and quality of initiatives and assists with any questions.
- Serves as the first line of contact for any crew relations-related inquiries, and assists the Crewmember by contacting the appropriate department if necessary (i.e. Benefits, Compensation, Talent Recruiting).
- Participates in developing departmental goals, objectives, and systems. Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of department and services performed.
- Assists the corporate People department in the design and implementation of personnel policies and procedures and effectively communicates and employs these policies and procedures at the station or center. Communication may include developing and facilitating training sessions, which may include, but not be limited to, Orientation support, Just Culture, and Event Investigations, New Leader Assimilations, and Respectful Workplace
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Two (2) years of analytical or investigative experience
- Demonstrated influence skills
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism and diplomacy
- Attention to detail in composing and creating reports and metric data
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation skills
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Orlando, FL, US, 32827 Job Type : Full-Time