If You are Looking for Jobs in Jamaica, Check out this Coordinator Warranty Job vacancy in Jamaica. The Warranty Coordinator is responsible for identifying and analyzing all potential warranties for aircraft defects, component repairs, Service Life policy coverage, purchase incentives and credits, commitment letters, Service Bulletin industry support terms, reliability related failures and remedies. The Warranty Coordinator will ensure that all potential warranty is claimed and adjudicated until resolution.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Coordinator Warranty
- Review and analyze aircraft line and heavy maintenance defects, and initiate claims for warrantable materials and labor covered by the existing warranty and service life policy.
- Review and maintain Business Partners warranty terms and policies and update the Maintenance Information System (MIS) to reflect the most current repair warranty, new purchase warranty, and newly purchased aircraft warranty including components installed on delivery and Commitment Letters entitlements.
- Review of Aircraft Modification through Service Bulletins, Service Information Letters, Service News Letters, and Vendor Service Bulletins for Industry Support Information (ISI) terms for potential warranty claims such as Free of Charge Service Bulletins, Free of Charge Labor, Free of Charge Component repairs, etc.
- Review and analyze repair quotations and components tear down and validate warranty decision.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Two (2) years aviation experience and able to use Aircraft Illustrated Parts Catalogue (AIPC) and Component Maintenance Manual (CMM).
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a valid Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Badge
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and project management skills
- Domestic and international travel required
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Jamaica, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time