If You are Looking for Jobs in Long Island City, Check out this Controller Maintenance Job vacancy in Long Island City. Every decision JetBlue has made throughout the pandemic has been with our safety value front and center. Whether it’s requiring masks or many of the other health and safety protocols we’ve had to navigate during the pandemic, all of these efforts have been focused on making the workplace and air travel safer for you and our Customers.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for all JetBlue employees. New hire employees must be fully vaccinated prior to the start of training.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Controller Maintenance
- Uses real-time aircraft monitoring applications to provide proactive resolution of in-service discrepancies.
- The central point of contact for front-line Crewmembers, Business Partners, and all other aircraft maintenance-related matters
- Maintain constant surveillance of overall line station activity. Supports both JetBlue Line maintenance and Contract Maintenance Business Partners in all matters regarding aircraft maintenance. Overall authority over the application of the JetBlue Airways deferred maintenance process as outlined in the general Maintenance Manual
- Authority and responsibility for the supervision and coordination of all unscheduled maintenance functions that are accomplished using JetBlue Airways procedures
- The focal point within the SOC for all aircraft maintenance-related items and provides bi-directional communications to business unit members as required by the general maintenance manual and internal operating procedures.
- Provides real-time recovery support for aircraft that are out of service, liaises with front Line Maintenance, AOG, Engineering, Dispatch, Sys Ops, and Flight to establish a recovery plan of action.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
- Six (6) years of aircraft maintenance experience
- Five (5) years of experience in heavy transport aircraft
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a valid Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Badge
- Depending on location, may need to acquire and maintain a United States Customs Clearance
- Pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Location : Long Island City, NY, US Job Type : Full-Time