Website JetBlue Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in San Francisco, Check out this Airport Operations Crew Job vacancy in San Francisco. The Airport Operations Crew provides award-winning customer service to Customers in the airport.
The Crewmember checks in and verifies Customers’ personal identification; tags, lifts, and handles Customer luggage; books, sells, and verifies flight reservations; meets and assists with flight arrivals and departures; helps prepare aircraft cabin for departure;
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Airport Operations Crew.
- The conduct check-in process for Customers via computer
- Announce flight arrivals, departures, and pre-boarding information via the public address system
- Communicate with our Customers to keep them constantly informed
- Verify Customers’ personal identification
- Tag, lift and handle Customer luggage
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to handle objects up to fifty (50) pounds frequently and/or seventy to one hundred (70-100) pounds occasionally with the assistance of other people or tools
- Able to travel and/or work variable hours, and flexible shifts, including holidays and weekends
- Experience using a mouse, computer, keyboard, and basic word processing, email, and office applications
- Must be able to use handheld radios and microphones to communicate with operations and make all terminal announcements
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Airways Location : San Francisco, CA, USA Job Type : Full-Time