Website JetBlue Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Orlando, Check out this Customer Support Trainee Job vacancy in Orlando. Customer Support is responsible for providing excellent customer service. Customer Support meets the Customer’s needs through prompt responses to Customer inquiries and requests in both verbal and written communication. This includes Airports Crewmembers, our Mosaic, and Interline Customers.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Customer Support Trainee
- Provide the JetBlue experience to every customer, every time
- Perform activities including viewing and sitting in front of a computer terminal, navigating, and toggling between multiple screens.
- talk and type at the same time and navigate menus and screens on a computer terminal
- Sell ancillary products through all channels
- Resolve general customer service concerns through effective customer service techniques
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Two (2) years of customer service experience
- Successfully completed JetBlue Airways Reservations Support and Customer Support Training Program
- Demonstrate proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking English
- Demonstrate proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking Spanish through a Spanish language assessment (for Bilingual roles only)
Job Details Company Name : JetBlue Airways Location : Orlando, FL, USA Job Type : Full-Time