Website Republic Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Indianapolis, Check out this Project Manager Job vacancy in Indianapolis. Successfully manage and implements multiple concurrent projects with $100k to $5 million development budgets. Assists with Project Management Office (PMO) duties including Mentoring PMs, resource planning, project budgeting, scheduling, and coordinating delivery. Manages and drives vendor relationships.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an IT Project Manager
- Collaborates with Executive level leaders and all levels of Management to implement enterprise projects.
- Provides team Leadership to drive delivery to meet business objectives on time and on budget.
- Leads and/or facilitates project status meetings and communicates project and budget status to stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Tracks project budget and actual spending and provide project steering committees with estimate to complete on project schedule and budget.
- Participates in delivering training for IT personnel; ensures training materials are updated and maintained to be current and in accord with IT Methodology.
- Gathers project information and maintains a list of current project activity for IT, including enterprise-wide project timeframes (Gantt charts) and resource utilization; measures and reports on IT performance in delivering project-based services.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Enterprise Project Management, Microsoft Project Web Access, and other Microsoft applications.
- Experience with project environments including, SDLC, SCRUM, Web Services, Relational Databases – SQL, MySQL.
- Familiar with development languages and requirements elicitation techniques and the SDLC and
Job Details Company Name : Republic Airways Location : Indianapolis, IN US Job Type : Full-Time