If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Human Resource Coordinator Job vacancy in Dubai. To provide and deliver comprehensive administration support at every touchpoint in the employee’s lifecycle.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Human Resource Coordinator
- Responsible for day-to-day people experience operation.
- Deliver consistently high-level quality customer service and communication to internal and external customers/stakeholders.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to meet defined work goals.
- Execute all HR- assigned activities in a timely manner in compliance with the latest policies and processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions. Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Familiarization with the HR systems and data landscape at a level appropriate / required to perform processes and complete tasks with quality and accuracy.
- Contributes to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes, and practices, and cost reduction in various touchpoints in the employee’s lifecycle to improve the quality of the people’s experience.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time