Website Horizon Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in Spokane, Check out this Supervisor Customer Service Job vacancy in Spokane. Our airport teams work together to move guests and their belongings from curb to cabin, creating remarkable experiences along the way. Whether customer-facing or behind the scenes, we want to hear from you if you can be welcoming to people from all walks of life, think on your feet, and manage a flexible schedule.
In return, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package, professional development opportunities, and other benefits that are all designed to take you places.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Supervisor Customer Service
- Investigates and report delays and irregular flight activity and propose solutions for how to avoid delays in the future.
- Make decisions and ensure tools and equipment are available and working for employees to perform job functions effectively. Follow up with ITS, facilities, and airport as needed.
- Monitors compliance with FAA and company regulations and periodically reviews applicable documents.
- Develop people through effective performance management coaches’ agents and provide relevant feedback.
- Supervise ticketing, enplaning/deplaning activities, customer relations, passenger security, internal security, load planning, weight and balance, and baggage handling procedures.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Ability to lead, motivate, and successfully communicate with a diverse workgroup and with other internal departments and teams.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule (e.g., weekends, holidays, and non-standard shifts).
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Details Company Name : Horizon Air Location : Spokane, Washington Job Type : Full-Time