Website Etihad Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Check out this Heavy Vehicle Driver Team Supervisor Job vacancy in Abu Dhabi. Responsible for the smooth and efficient, safe on-time delivery of catering products to aircraft and other utilities within and outside of the airport Ensuring all related operational matters are dealt with in an effective manner for fleet and people utilization, effective communications with all airlines and internal representatives ensuring every customer is highly satisfied where customer service is key to the business success.
Practice active Leadership through clear, concise communications through employee engagement ensuring that the department operates within allocated budgetary operational expenditure KPIs you are set.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Heavy Vehicle Driver Team Supervisor
- Coordinate resources as planned to meet workloads on hi-lifts to flights and catering requirements outside of our facility.
- Maintain accurate and on-time delivery of all catering-related services to customers as per specifications and standards.
- Exercise control and accountability on fueling, roadworthiness, and cleaning of vehicles.
- Closely monitor aircraft movements and liaise closely with Duty officers and team leaders to ensure smooth and effective running of operations.
- Continuously improve the performance of the department by means of review and suggesting of areas of improvement with justification.
- Ensure that all apron personnel has applicable PPE to operate safely airside while ensuring all guidelines are strictly followed by all drivers.
- Liaise with airport transport officials/ramp personnel and traffic police Mobile patrols, Apron monitoring, supervise driving tests and maintain all records whilst keeping all focused on delivering on their field of expertise.
Job Details Company Name : Etihad Airways Location : Abu Dhabi, AE Job Type : Full-Time