Website Etihad Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Check out this Head of Ramp Operations Job vacancy in Abu Dhabi. In this role, you are accountable to ensure all Ground handling activities for Etihad Airport Services (EAS) Ramp Operations in Abu Dhabi Airport are planned and conducted to achieve EAS Ground’s commercial and operational mission and goals, in accordance with agreed corporate policy, safety, and international legislative standards.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Head of Ramp Operations
- Ensure that Strategic Goals and Standards are set and implemented in order to achieve revenues, and manage the quality and performance of the Abu Dhabi Airport operation ensuring consistency, reliability, and excellence.
- Accountable to deliver all Ramp KPIs in line with Ground Handling agreements and contracts.
- Establish and manage sound working relations with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Define duties, update and implement the company’s objectives and policies to develop and manage people which delivers a high level of motivation and promotes teamwork.
- Maximize safe aircraft loading and unloading, transport services, and GSE workshop activities through the use of improved processes and technology
- Managing the P&L against budget by maximizing the revenue generated through airport service operations and driving ancillary revenue including oversight of spend and providing cost-effective solutions to increase efficiency in the Ramp process.
- Plan, forecast, and deliver all aspects of the future requirements of the business
- Develop, introduce and control of new procedures in line with international standards in passenger service & ground handling, in conjunction with airline requirements.
Job Details Company Name : Etihad Airways Location : Abu Dhabi, AE Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit careers.etihad.com.