Website Hawaiian Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Honolulu, Check out this System Analyst Job vacancy in Honolulu. At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha and taking care of our people, our homes, and the communities we serve. Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a System Analyst
- Provide a holistic approach to data analysis of the centralized S&S system, with the intent of identifying significant risk and root causes/breakdown factors of flight and ground operations
- Oversee the centralized S&S database system by performing critical functions including the application of taxonomy, validation of risk, effective change management
- Active, daily monitoring of HA’s Safety/Security/Quality Assurance Dashboard to identify, communicate and mitigate risks in the operation.
- Support ISRB and SRB working groups/risk assessments by providing subjective data analysis captured through the airline’s centralized Safety/Security/QA database
- Support the Integrated Safety Review Board (ISRB), Security Review Board (Serb) and Departmental Safety Review Boards (SRB) by developing and automating dashboards and reports utilizing Safety/Security/QA data streams
- Support the departmental SMS analysts through the validation of hazard and incident reports.
- Develop and report upon the S&S QA key performance indicators (KPI) and necessary, raise awareness of adverse trends identified through the monitoring of the ISRB KPIs
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must have excellent managerial, interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Must possess the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat software, and Business Intelligence software such as Tableau (or similar software)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an airport SIDA credential.
Job Details Company Name : Hawaiian Airlines Location : Honolulu, HI 96819, USA Job Type : Full-Time