Website Hawaiian Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Honolulu, Check out this Senior Engineer Job vacancy in Honolulu. At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha and taking care of our people, our homes, and the communities we serve.
Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Senior Engineer
- Maintains and coordinates interior/exterior markings, placards, paint schemes, and interior/emergency equipment requirements as needed to support the operation
- Develops and implements solutions to improve passenger comfort and crew concerns
- The position requires the application of engineering principles to research technical, operational, and quality issues, as well as determining interim and final engineering solutions, responding to OEM/Vendor and internal questions, and reporting problems through internal and external communication
- Collaborates with Airport Operations on cabin appearance and related products used in aircraft cleanliness
- Assist with cabin configurations for new aircraft or cabin refreshes, including FAR/CFR requirements such as burn certifications, 16G seat loads, etc.
- Research and development for reverse engineering (owner-operator produced parts) for components
- Provide technical assistance to the line, base, and check maintenance team, 24/7
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Strong computer skills with Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
- Able to obtain an AOA/SIDA badge
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- Strong analytical and operational business skills
- Must be able to promptly respond after hours (24/7). Must be able to travel, work flexible hours and work beyond regular hours, including weekends and holidays and non-traditional hours
Job Details Company Name : Hawaiian Airlines Location : Honolulu, HI 96820, USA Job Type : Full-Time