Website Hawaiian Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Honolulu, Check out this Business Development Manager Job vacancy in Honolulu. At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha and taking care of our people, our homes, and the communities we serve. Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Business Development Manager
- Create, execute, and measure the impact of sales campaigns and promotions that support key sales priorities
- Provides business development support to the sales team to capitalize on incremental revenue opportunities through the creation of new sales programs and other offers
- Monitor performance against KPIs, and present to partners, colleagues, and executive leadership as required on the impact of sales & tactical opportunities, and progress towards key sales priorities
- Effectively represent HA at relevant industry functions and conferences, demonstrating a commitment to the market and maximizing awareness of product and fare offerings.
- Drive sales program negotiations with Head of Sales and partners, ensuring alignment across key priorities
- Collaborate with Sales Operations and Legal to develop contract templates that support new sales programs and offers
- Establish sales priorities in collaboration with the Head of Sales that grow revenue with existing partners, and identify incremental revenue sources across new partners and market segments
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Strong negotiation, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Highly analytical, and logical with strong decision-making and critical thinking skills
- Strong computer skills specifically including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and experience with a customer relationship management (CRM) platform
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong planning and organizational skills including the ability to multitask
- Fluency in written and spoken English and if applicable Native language is required
- Domiciled near the office location, or willing to relocate to the area
Job Details Company Name : Hawaiian Airlines Location : Honolulu, HI 96819, USA Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.