Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in El Paso, Check out this GSE Technician Job Vacancy in El Paso. The work of a Ground Equipment Mechanic includes performing mechanical maintenance work such as dismantling, repairing, fabricating, welding, altering, painting, and maintaining automotive, ramp, provisioning, and deicing equipment and components.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a GSE Technician
- Must be able to work in the vicinity of ramps, hangars, and terminals.
- Must be able to lift and move items up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to climb, bend, kneel, crawl and stoop on a frequent basis, and for extended periods.
- Required proficiency in the maintenance and repair of electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Required ability to perform minor or major body repair.
- Must be able to perform job functions within a confined space or in potentially hazardous areas.
- May be required to work thru inclement weather
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Required to have a complete set of mechanic’s tools.
- Must be able to comply with Company attendance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Must possess and maintain a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements
- May be required to travel by airplane to other cities to perform field service work outside of the normal shop environment.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : El Paso, TX, USA Job Type : Full-Time