If You are Looking for Jobs in Taipei, Check out this Group Sales Agent Job vacancy in Taipei.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Group Sales Agent
- Ensure that all necessary ticket related documentation is filed, timetables updated, brochures, and sale and promotional material is properly displayed on individual counters, providing various options to the customer which will assist in increasing sales.
- Support the Customer Sales & Service Team Leader on closing the end-of-day sales and banking monies received.
- Support Travel Agents by assisting them in making bookings with special arrangements.
- Advice and guide Travel Agents on quoting special fares and completing ticketing formalities.
- Fulfill Emirate’s online queries and other complex activities such as medical cases and special services.
- Assist the Sales Team to create and maintain Customer Records, requests, client complaints, etc.
- Manage all group bookings from the trade and submit them for approval in a given time frame.
- Support and coordinate in compiling routine and/or ad-hoc reports on potential and existing clients to ensure that teams function efficiently.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Educated to at least GCSE or O Level standard or equivalent.
- 2+ years in a contact center or reservations office environment within the airline or travel industry or completion of a Diploma/Degree in Travel and Tourism.
- PC-based skills to operate Windows package including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail.
- Adequate command of written and spoken English.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to deal with all levels of people (staff and external customers)
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Taipei, Taiwan Job Type : Full-Time