Website Allegiant Air
If You are Looking for Jobs in DES MOINES, Check out this Ground Operations Agent Job vacancy in DES MOINES. The Ground Operations Agent is responsible for the handling of customer baggage, including loading and unloading on and off the aircraft, marshaling in and pushing back the aircraft, operating ground service equipment (GSE), meeting arriving flights, servicing departing flights, assisting customers with special needs, assist customer service agents, as needed, and any other duties as assigned.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Ground Operations Agent
- Load and unload baggage and co-mail various weights and dimensions to and from aircraft and applicable airport baggage areas.
- Operate ground service equipment.
- Marshal aircraft to and from gates.
- Provide proper handling of baggage requiring special care.
- Service aircraft lavatories.
- Responsible for aircraft security searches and commissary security searches as required.
- Ensure ramp areas are safe and free of Foreign Objects and Debris (FOD) and that all ground service equipment is properly maintained.
- Perform aircraft interior cleaning as required.
- Stock aircraft and carts with necessary supplies as required, i.e. InFlight magazines and lavatory supplies.
- Follow safety regulations, which include the proper use of ground service equipment and wearing proper safety items.
- Operate heavy, motorized machinery/equipment including, but not limited to tugs, tractors, belt loaders, bag carts, pushback tractors, deicers, etc.
- Able to communicate using a two-way radio.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Inventory tracking as required.
Job Details Company Name : Allegiant Air Location : DES MOINES, IA Job Type : Full-Time