If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Global Mobility Relationship Manager Job vacancy in Dubai.
- The role holder should possess at least Bachelor’s degree
- Tax qualification (e.g. ATT, CTA) is highly preferred
- Experience in working in international environments and having a truly international perspective, fostering an open-minded approach to work and stakeholders.
- Ability to provide technical expertise on all stages of the assignment lifecycle, including policy explanation, assignment structuring, cost containment, compensation delivery, and regulatory compliance.
- Ability to translate customer and business needs into strategic and realistic business cases.
- Understanding of operational risk and experience in identifying & implementing controls to mitigate such risks.
- Excellent project, planning, and organizational skills.
- Sound judgmental skills to identify and resolve challenges and issues.
- Ability to make considered decisions that protect and enhance HSBC’s values, reputation, and commercial interests.
- Experience of working in Global Mobility (in-house or Big 4) role for at least 5 years
- Experience in expatriate management is required
- Extensive experience in delivering advisory services around international expatriate personal tax and social security, preferably gained in a Big 4 consulting environment. Management of at least 1 compliance season preferred.
- A positive, proactive, and flexible attitude and ability to demonstrate initiative
- Fluency in English is mandatory and the ability to speak Cantonese and/or Mandarin is desirable