Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Denver, Check out this Freight Agent Job vacancy in Denver. Provides legendary Customer Service to our customers by handling the processing of all Cargo Shipments
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Freight Agent
- Provides friendly service to and maintains positive relationships with all internal and external Customers
- Works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of our Company
- Works in air freight facilities. May be exposed to a wide variety of weather conditions and jet and machinery noise and fumes.
- Responsible for opening/closing of the air freight facilities at which they are working.
- Handles Station AMS and radio communications traffic as needed
- Checks Cargo information for each flight.
- Answers Cargo facility telephones
- Resolve Customer situations by providing Positively Outrageous Service.
- Writes and submits irregularity reports as required. Checks cargo on hand to see that it is properly logged and accounted for. Checks that all board mail and Company material is dispatched and sent to indicated Stations
- Responsibilities include greeting and handling Customers in a polite and friendly manner
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have the authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- EDUCATION None Required
- Preferred: Two years of airline/military-related work experience in ramp/operations/provisioning functions
- Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge and meet all local airport requirements
- Must possess a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license
- May be required by Station Leadership to obtain a Customs Seal and meet all requirements to work on international flights.
- Must be able to lift and move items of 70 pounds and/or more. Must be able to climb, bend, kneel and stand on a frequent basis and for extended periods.
- Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jetway stairs.
- Must be able to distinguish each color displayed on every type of screening equipment.
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Denver, CO, USA Job Type : Full-Time