Website Spirit Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Miramar, Check out this Flight Ops Instructor Job vacancy in Miramar. The Flight Ops Instructor (FOI) is the initial instructor position in Spirit Airlines Flight Operations Instructor Track (FOIT). FOIT is the proven path to becoming a Spirit Airlines A320 First Officer and leader (Flight Instructor/Captain).
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Flight Ops Instructor
- Primary ground instructor for pilot initial new hire basic indoctrination training in the classroom environment.
- Conduct aircraft procedures and systems training events using an A320 Procedure Trainer and Level 4 Flight Training Device respectively.
- Collaborate with the FOI team as part of a forum for research, evaluation, and implementation of new or revised training systems, policies and procedures.
- Directly involved in a wide array of Flight Operations/Training department programs and projects as assigned.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- One (1) year of experience as an Instructor (CFI, Ground, Simulator, Evaluator, or Examiner) in an accredited university flight training program or an approved part 121, 135, or 142 training program.
- 1000 hours of flight time.
- Preferred two (2) year college degree.
- Must possess the maturity to effectively command the classroom or training event.
- Must have a personal commitment toward student success.
- A two (2) year commitment in the Flight Operations/Training department before becoming a First Officer.
Job Details Company Name : Spirit Airlines Location : Miramar, Florida Job Type : Full-Time