Website Southwest Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Flight Instructor Job vacancy in Dallas. We are committed to providing our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunities for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines.
Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Flight Instructor
- Prepare and conduct classroom and simulator training in accordance with FARs, Training Policies / Manuals, and Company requirements.
- Maintain course material and procedural integrity through self-study, skills practice, critique review, and instructor meetings
- Facilitate pilot learning
- Develop and create instructional and evaluation media/materials for support of training programs
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Knowledge of flight training instructional duties along with a good working knowledge of FAR training requirements
- Must possess excellent English verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read technical aircraft documents, follow technical instructions, learn and understand new technical concepts, and prepare written technical documents that will convey information or guidance to others in an understandable manner
Job Details Company Name : Southwest Airlines Location : Dallas, Texas, United States of America Job Type : Full-Time