Website American airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Fort Worth, Check out this Flight Crew Training Instructor Job vacancy in Fort Worth. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Flight Crew Training Instructor
- Reviews various engineering publications to incorporate equipment modifications.
- Conducts research on specialized maintenance problem areas to identify training needs.
- Works with technical training support and program development personnel to develop, upgrade and revise computer-based training and audio/visual training programs.
- Prepares classroom facilities and assembles all required materials for each day’s class.
- Completes required forms and records to assure proper documentation of training.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must have at least one (1) year as an instructor in some technical phase of aviation training
- Experience using electronic training, flight planning, and in-flight publications (EFB)
- Must be an FAA or Military rated Pilot, Flight Engineer, Navigator, or other flight deck crew member
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA)
Job Details Company Name : American airlines Location : Fort Worth Job Type : Full-Time