Website United Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Houston, Check out this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in Houston. As a United inflight crew member, you’ll define the onboard experience and have more influence on customer loyalty than any work group.
You’ll also be expected to ensure the highest standards of safety, deliver the onboard service as prescribed, and represent the United brand with pride and distinction.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Flight Attendant
- Professional appearance and excellent grooming standards.
- You must be ready to fly domestic and international flights, be available for reserve assignments on short notice and be away from your base for days at a time.
- Dependability and timeliness are essential to operating our schedule and meeting our commitment to customers.
- Successfully complete a six-week and a half-week safety and service training program.
- Flight attendants at United are expected to engage directly with customers, possess exceptional interpersonal skills, exercise good judgment and be able to resolve conflicts with understanding, empathy, and grace.
- Equally important: Have fun, see the world, make new friendships, and explore new cultures all while creating
Who Can Apply For This Position
- You should possess and maintain a valid U.S. passport or foreign passport with applicable visas and be eligible to work and travel freely within the U.S. and all countries we serve, without restriction.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English; second languages such as Hebrew, Hindi, Dutch, and German are an asset for language-speaking flight attendant positions.
- You will be expected to serve meals, snacks, and beverages as well as conduct sales of food and liquor in the most caring and professional manner.
- Must possess good physical agility and strength to assist customers: the ability to stand, walk, kneel, bend, stoop, stretch, reach, lift heavy objects (e.g. lift luggage to the overhead bin; lift window exit), and push and pull heavy equipment (e.g. should be able to push/pull beverage cart up to 250 lbs.).
- Proven effective communication is essential in maintaining order in the event of high-stress situations such as aircraft evacuation, security threats, delays, medical emergencies, severe weather conditions, and turbulence.
Job Details Company Name : United Airlines Location : Houston, TX, USA Job Type : Full-Time