If You are Looking for Jobs in Toronto, Check out this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in Toronto. We’re looking for candidates who embody our corporate values, and who live them whether they are at work or play. You are there to help our guests while creating the experience our guests have come to know and love about WestJet.
Requirements For This Role
- You are a true customer ambassador and come with a minimum of five years’ experience in providing exceptional customer service.
- You breathe safety and are willing to learn how to administer emergency equipment such as oxygen systems, aircraft doors, evacuation slides, fire extinguishers, and life rafts, ensuring the safety of our guests in flight.
- You are bilingual. As Canada’s favorite carrier, we are proud to offer bilingual services and candidates who speak both English and one or more of the following languages are required: French, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch, Hindi, Punjabi, or Tagalog.
- You understand the importance of safely performing on time and bring a proven track record for punctuality and reliability.
- You are a traveler and are flexible to be away from home for up to 5 nights at a time.