Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Toronto, this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in Toronto might be a perfect fit for you.
Air Canada Flight Attendants offer the care and class that Canadian hosts are renowned for. Air travel can be stressful, and we can help. Air Canada Flight Attendants put themselves in our customers’ shoes, treating them with warmth, graciousness, and dignity, offering them the most elevated and comfortable flying experience possible.
Requirements For This Role
- Respectful of the importance of the rules and regulations in our industry and at Air Canada
- Prepared to wear our uniform perfectly with pride including impeccable personal grooming
- At least 18 years of age.
- Safety-minded first is an essential part of customer service excellence
- Naturally empathetic
- Exude a warm and caring demeanor
- Welcome all as a gracious host
- Passionate about service excellence
- Proudly represent Canada at home and around the world
- As Canada’s flag carrier, we’re proud to offer bilingual services. Candidates who speak both English and French fluently are preferred. As Canada’s most international airline, we would love to know if you can speak one or more of the following languages in addition to English: French, Japanese, Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic, Hebrew, Portuguese, Greek, Danish, Dutch, Hindi, Punjabi and Turkish.