Website Air Canada
Every trip is important. Air Canada Flight Attendants offer the care and class that Canadian hosts are renowned for. Air travel can be stressful, and we can help. Air Canada Flight Attendants put themselves in our customers’ shoes, treating them with warmth, graciousness, and dignity, offering them the most elevated and comfortable flying experience possible. Air Canada Flight Attendants are ambassadors of Canada. As Canada’s flag-bearing carrier, we’re proud to share our unique Canadian persona with the world and offer an experience as unique as our country.
If You are Looking for Jobs in Montreal, Check out this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in Montreal.
Requirements For This Role
- Treat others with mutual respect
- Listen well and is solution-oriented
- Confident in speaking publicly
- Exude a warm and caring demeanor
- Welcome all as a gracious host
- Passionate about service excellence
- Proudly represent Canada at home and around the world
- Prepared to wear our uniform perfectly with pride including impeccable personal grooming
- Respectful of the importance of the rules and regulations in our industry and at Air Canada
- Safety-minded first is an essential part of customer service excellence
- Naturally empathetic
- At least 18 years of age.
- Holding a valid Canadian Passport that allows travel to all countries served by Air Canada.
- Available during irregular working hours (mornings, evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays) as a highly flexible work schedule is part of the job, Healthy; Air Canada medical standards must be met in order to qualify for the role.