If You are Looking for Jobs in Edmonton, Check out this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in Edmonton. Swoop Flight Attendants act as ambassadors for the Company, creating a remarkable experience for every traveler. Swoop Flight Attendants are representatives of the airline on and off duty.
- Post-secondary education an asset.
- Must be 19 years of age or older.
- Must be able to communicate with an advanced level of written and spoken English.
- Advanced level of spoken & written English.
- High school diploma.
- Customer service experience is considered an asset.
- Must be able to solve problems and make quick decisions in the interest of safety, crew, or traveler needs.
- Must be comfortable working in confined spaces.
- Must be flexible and able to work a varied schedule.
- Must be able to reach 204cm without shoes and the ability to raise on the balls of the feet.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds from floor to waist and 22 pounds’ overhead.
- Must complete an initial training program, no absence from training is permitted.
- Must be ready and willing to work 24h/7d/365y; must be able to work any hour of the day and any day of the week or year.
- Must be available for reserve shifts. When on call for reserve, Flight Attendants must be contactable and able to report to work within 1 hour of the request being made.
- Must adhere to uniform standards.
- Must pass a Swoop pre-employment medical.
- Must be able to travel away from home for an extended period.
- Swoop is committed to ensuring the health, safety, and well-being of our employees, and our travelers. As per our Alcohol and Drug Policy, all offers of employment are conditional on passing a pre-employment alcohol and drug screening test.