Website Air Canada
If You are Looking for Jobs in Canada, this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in Canada might be a perfect fit for you.
Every trip is important. Air Canada Flight Attendants offer the care and class that Canadian hosts are renowned for. Air travel can be stressful, and we can help. Air Canada Flight Attendants put themselves in our customers’ shoes, treating them with warmth, graciousness, and dignity, offering them the most elevated and comfortable flying experience possible.
Requirements For This Role
- Safety-minded first is an essential part of customer service excellence
- Naturally empathetic
- Listen well and is solution-oriented
- Confident in speaking publicly
- At least 18 years of age.
- Available during irregular working hours (mornings, evenings, weekends, and statutory holidays) as a highly flexible work schedule is part of the job, Healthy; Air Canada medical standards must be met in order to qualify for the role.
- Exude a warm and caring demeanor
- Welcome all as a gracious host
- Passionate about service excellence
- Proudly represent Canada at home and around the world
- Treat others with mutual respect