Website Frontier Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Florida, Check out this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in Florida. The Frontier Airlines Flight Attendant (FA) is essential to maintaining the well-being, safety, security, and comfort of our passengers on board our aircraft. The Flight Attendant performs a variety of services in order to maintain a high level of excellent customer service.
Flight Attendants are involved in all passenger interactions in order to help answer any questions, address concerns and sell products onboard.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Flight Attendant
- Follows all Federal Aviation Regulations as required as well as all established Frontier Airlines policies and procedures
- Initializes and conducts emergency evacuation of the cabin if necessary
- Conducts preflight safety check of cabin emergency equipment
- Ensures proper loading and storage of carry-on luggage prior to and during the flight
- Ensures cabin safety and security during all phases of flight, including boarding and deplaning
- Sets up galley, checks supplies, stows beverage and snack carts, and verifies the count
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must present a neat professional appearance and demeanor including adhering to Frontier Inflight uniform and appearance guidelines, including no visible tattoos or multiple piercings.
- Tattoos may not exist in the following areas: shoulders to fingertips, neck or chest area, behind the ears, and for women – mid-thigh to toes
- Must be willing to relocate to the assigned base location
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours when needed
- Must be willing to travel for long stretches of time as part of the job
- Must be willing to change and adapt to meet the demands of the job, including accepting schedule changes on short notice
Job Details Company Name : Frontier Airlines Location : Florida, USA Job Type : Full-Time