Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in Dallas. American Airlines serves the travel needs of our customers, both domestically and abroad as we care for people on life’s journey. We are looking for individuals who are reliable, resilient, customer-focused, and professional. Listening, taking initiative, and making a difference, our Flight Attendants are champions for an elevated customer experience.
They deliver the best service as ambassadors in the skies and are dedicated to caring for the thousands of people who choose to fly with us.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Flight Attendant
- Able to turn challenges into solutions or alternatives
- Work independently and as part of a team without supervision
- Ensure the safety and comfort of our customers
- Think independently while still being part of a collaborative team
- Handle a wide variety of situations while in continuous contact with the public, both on and off the aircraft
- Respond to a variety of emergency and non-emergency situations
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Work in climates and locations across the globe and work variable shifts
- Able to attend up to six (6) weeks of unpaid training in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas, and move immediately to the city to which you are assigned as a base
- Be fluent in the Hebrew language or another designated language
- Successfully complete a language proficiency screening at a superior rating
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- College education or two years’ customer service experience preferred
- Must be able to make announcements, give emergency orders, and communicate in the English language
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Dallas, TX, USA Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.