Website Frontier Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in New Jersey, Check out this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in New Jersey. The Frontier Airlines Flight Attendant (FA) is essential to maintaining the well-being, safety, security, and comfort of our passengers on board our aircraft. The Flight Attendant performs a variety of services in order to maintain a high level of excellent customer service. Flight Attendants are involved in all passenger interactions in order to help answer any questions, address concerns and sell products onboard.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Flight Attendant
- Ensures cabin safety and security during all phases of flight, including boarding and deplaning
- Sells snacks and/or beverages (including alcohol), collects and stows all beverage and snack service items inflight and prior to landing, and informs passengers of all onboard products
- Prepares and secures doors and announces departure/arrival information to passengers over the PA system
- Provides instruction and demonstration of onboard safety features
- Sets up galley, checks supplies, stows beverage and snack carts, and verifies the count
- Provides emergency medical assistance (e.g., performing CPR and basic first aid)
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be willing to relocate to the assigned base location
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours when needed
- Must be willing to fly both international and domestic routes
- Must be willing to travel for long stretches of time as part of the job
- Must be willing to change and adapt to meet the demands of the job, including accepting schedule changes on short notice.
Job Details Company Name : Frontier Airlines Location : New Jersey, USA Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.