Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Dallas, Check out this Flight Attendant Job vacancy in Dallas. American Airlines serves the travel needs of our customers, both domestically and abroad as we care for people on life’s journey. We are looking for individuals who are reliable, resilient, customer-focused, and professional.
Listening, taking initiative, and making a difference, our Flight Attendants are champions for an elevated customer experience. They deliver the best service as ambassadors in the skies and are dedicated to caring for the thousands of people who choose to fly with us.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Flight Attendant
- Set a high standard and provide remarkable in-flight service
- Work independently and as part of a team without supervision
- Ensure the safety and comfort of our customers
- Able to turn challenges into solutions or alternatives
- Think independently while still being part of a collaborative team
- Handle a wide variety of situations while in continuous contact with the public, both on and off the aircraft
- Respond to a variety of emergency and non-emergency situations
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Competent in handling difficult situations, problem-solving, and complaint resolution
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; friendly reception of all customers
- Height and weight must allow for the safe operation of the aircraft and may not exceed specific aircraft dimensions (for example, must be able to sit in the jump seat and fasten the harness, move throughout the cabin aisle, and operate emergency exits).
- Must present a professional image, may not have visible tattoos, facial, multiple or upper ear piercing, or extreme hair color or style while in Flight Attendant Uniform
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Dallas, TX, USA Job Type : Full-Time