Website American Airlines
If You are Looking for Jobs in Raleigh/Durham, Check out this Fleet Service Agent Job vacancy in Raleigh/Durham. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Fleet Service Agent
- Drive and operate belt loaders
- Service aircraft at gates with ground power and air conditioning
- The clean interior of aircraft when needed
- Position beverage and luggage carts around the ramp area
- Tow and pushback aircraft from gates
- Service aircraft lavatories and water ports
- Works outdoors in various weather conditions
Who Can Apply For This Position
- People-oriented and highly motivated, with a positive and cooperative attitude
- Completion of a pre-employment drug screen, comprehensive background check, and/or fingerprinting to satisfy company and security requirements
- Lift, load, unload, and transport bags and cargo to/from aircraft, bag carts, and conveyor belts
- Good communication skills
- Applicable valid driver’s license as required by local authorities
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines Location : Raleigh/Durham, NC Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.aa.com.