Website American Airlines ,
If You are Looking for Jobs in San Jose, Check out this Fleet Service Agent Job vacancy in San Jose. Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of yourself.
As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Fleet Service Agent
- Drive and operate belt loaders
- Works outdoors in various weather conditions
- Work shifts that include irregular and/or extended hours, weekends and holidays.
- Service aircraft at gates with ground power and air conditioning
- Tow and pushback aircraft from gates
- Service aircraft lavatories and water ports
- The clean interior of aircraft when needed
- Position beverage and luggage carts around the ramp area
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Good communication skills
- Applicable valid driver’s license as required by local authorities
- Completion of a pre-employment drug screen, comprehensive background check and/or fingerprinting to satisfy company and security requirements
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable
Job Details Company Name : American Airlines , Location : San Jose Intl Apt Job Type : Full-Time