Website Etihad Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Check out this Sales Agent Job vacancy in Abu Dhabi. Handle direct bookings from SMEs/Corporates, Embassy, the Travel Trade, and sponsorship bookings, identifying and pursuing all potential opportunities to exceed revenue targets.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Sales Agent
- Keep up to date on EY products, services, policies, and procedures as well as Etihad’s current fares, promotional offers, and tactical fares to ensure accurate information and correct implementation.
- Maintaining client records in Salesforce.com, processing waivers, and favors such as upgrades, excess baggage, etc.
- Be proactive in meeting customer requirements wherever possible. Recognize potential business opportunities and turn them into revenue. Handle area’s GSA queries for bookings and ticketing.
- Take ownership of existing direct Corporate accounts, and accessibility for emergencies over the weekend, and look for continuous opportunities to upsell.
- Prepare, update and maintain weekly revenue reports for management distribution. +
- Maintain effective working relationships both within the department and within other EY departments (i.e. Revenue Management, Pricing, and Yield Management in HQ). Ensure a “can do” attitude is applied to sharing workloads within the departments such that all tasks are completed on time (including Staff Travel, Interline travel, and other administrative work in the office). Work as part of a team displaying flexibility and offering support to colleagues when required.
Who Can Apply For This Position
Job Details Company Name : Etihad Airways Location : Abu Dhabi, AE Job Type : Full-Time