Website Etihad Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Check out this Store AssistantJob vacancy in Abu Dhabi. To control inventory, oversee daily tasks and processes, and organize small teams within specific areas of Stores operation. To ensure that information relating to the performance of the work is clearly communicated to the team and effectively employed.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Store Assistant
- Actively support the ordering personnel within the department in monitoring inventory and current consumption of stock items.
- Ensure that the established processes are applied for the receipt of goods into Stores, issue, decant, and delivery of the same.
- Regularly review stock held and product consumption and feedback to the Store ordering team in the event of any sudden or unexpected changes in use.
- Feedback in a timely manner to the Store ordering team regarding any inventory item that has reached low levels of stock on hand.
- Lead and direct small teams within the department in the performance of daily tasks and processes.
- Communicate clearly expectations related to productivity, method, quality, safety, hygiene, and all other relevant criteria.
- Regularly liaise with and feedback to the Stores leadership team, on any problems, encountered in the operation.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Completion of formal secondary education and ideally additional qualifications and training in a related field. English proficiency is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of industry experience in airlines inventory, Bonded and food warehousing, experience in working in Freezers and Chillers, experience in driving a forklift (with license)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, and Word required. Experience working with ERP/Inventory software/SAP is mandatory.
Job Details Company Name : Etihad Airways Location : Abu Dhabi, AE Job Type : Full-Time