Website Etihad Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Check out this Quality Assistant Job vacancy in Abu Dhabi. To efficiently assist the Health, Safety & Quality Officer in the day-to-day control and maintenance of the HACCP system
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Quality Assistant
- To check and maintain standards of staff personal hygiene including routine hand swabbing. Non-conformance should be notified to the Manager Network and Supplier Audits for further action.
- Checks the condition of equipment and facilities within the catering unit and informs the Manager Network and Supplier Audits of any action required.
- Briefs and updates the Manager Network and Supplier Audits on a daily basis on all matters related to hygiene within the operation both verbally and in written format via the hygiene log book.
- Routine daily elimination food checks in all chillers and freezers to ensure that all foods are in compliance with the HACCP system.
- To undertake ramp safety audits and onboard food loading checks as directed by the Manager Network and Supplier Audits.
- To undertake quality checks of food and equipment related to weight, appearance, cleanliness, and any other instructions and duties as directed by the Manager Network and Supplier Audits.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Education to BSc degree level, with a minimum of CIEH level 2 food hygiene equivalency.
- Must have a good standard of both written and spoken English. Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at mid-level and the ability to instruct and guide junior staff where necessary.
Job Details Company Name : Etihad Airways Location : Abu Dhabi, AEAbu Dhabi, AE Job Type : Full-Time