Website Etihad Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Check out this Junior Sous Chef Job vacancy in Abu Dhabi. Assist Sous Chef to ensure all airline, VIP customer, and non-airline production compliance with set standards in quality, hygiene, productivity, and guest satisfaction. Train and guide junior staff and set production standards according to airline loads and orders.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Junior Sous Chef
- Assist in managing sectional productivity to meet the set productivity target on man minutes per meal produced.
- Ensure the food produced is of sufficient quality to deliver customer satisfaction as judged by the meal tasting panel’s statistical analysis of customer feedback.
- Work closely with the HSEQ officers to ensure that the levels of food hygiene within the operation at least meet or exceed regulatory and customer requirements, Work alongside the Sous Chef to plan processes for new menus and start up an airline.
- Ensure production levels are in line with passenger numbers to limit elimination and meal wastage
- Liaise with relevant sections within the department to ensure effective communication and support EAS Caterings’ role within the Etihad menu development process in terms of adherence to product development timelines, and hosting of workshops for on-board chefs and other culinary teams.
- Follow and report where necessary discrepancies in recipes to ensure maintaining accurate recipe data to allow accurate cost data to be provided to Etihad Airways and other customers.
Job Details Company Name : Etihad Airways Location : Abu Dhabi, AE Job Type : Full-Time