Website Etihad Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Check out this Flight Dispatcher Job vacancy in Abu Dhabi. To ensure all Etihad flights are planned and conducted in a safe and economical manner in accordance with GCAA and other regulations, company policy, and procedures. The Flight Dispatcher assists the Flight crew during the preparation phase of the flight as and when required. The Flight Dispatcher briefs the Flight crew on any aspect that may affect the safety or security of the flight and monitors Etihad aircraft while in flight and assists or advises the flight crew where required.
The Flight Dispatcher is responsible for the safety and security of flight planning when exercising operational control. The Flight Dispatcher administratively reports to the Manager Flight Dispatch and for a day of operational matters reports to the Duty Manager Flight Dispatch.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Flight Dispatcher
- Adhere to ATC regulations and company policy, pay particular attention to special operations and flights operating within the NAT HLA, and re-filing of ATC flight plans when flights are disrupted. Adhere to ATC regulations and company policy whilst on shift.
- Liaise with maintenance for any M.E.L. items, which may affect the performance of the aircraft being planned. Obtaining payload data from the handling agents to produce the operational flight plan.
- Analyze and evaluate the usability of airport operating hours, fire coverage, LCN, etc. meteorological information to determine potential hazards to the safety of flight and to select the most desirable and economic route.
- Update the commander of significant changes to weather or flight plan and recommends flight plan alternates, such as changing course, altitude (Flight Level), and if required en-route landings. Produce all required flight plan documentation and ensure this is available to the flight crew. Brief the flight crew of any irregularities they may encounter on the flight.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Educated to a minimum of high school certification.
- Must speak and write English fluently.
- Must hold a valid GCAA Flight Dispatch License.
Job Details Company Name : Etihad Airways Location : Abu Dhabi, AE Job Type : Full-Time