Website Etihad Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Check out this chef Sous Job vacancy in Abu Dhabi. Responsible for all food production and manages all kitchen staff for Lounges. Ensures efficient and effective production of all meals to budget, controlling food and labor costs through effective use of menu specifications, staff training and planning, and monitoring of hygienic and safety norms.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Chef Sous
- Schedules and coordinates the work of chefs, cooks and other kitchen employees including stewards in the lounges to assure that food preparation is economical and technically correct and within budgeted labor cost goals.
- Ensures proper staffing for maximum productivity and high standards of quality; controls food and payroll costs to achieve maximum profitability.
- Interacts with food and beverage management to assure that food production consistently exceeds the expectations of passengers and guests.
- Evaluates food products to assure that quality standard are consistently attained.
- Execute the culinary process steps and menu design for First Class and Business buffets while adhering to deadlines, cost targets, and interface with procurement and costing
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Holder of a degree from a recognized Culinary School
- Min 12 years experience in 5-star Hotel or Restaurant Kitchen Production on a supervisory level
Job Details Company Name : Etihad Airways Location : Abu Dhabi, AE Job Type : Full-Time