Website Etihad Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Check out this Store Assistant Job vacancy in Abu Dhabi. To control inventory, oversee daily tasks and processes, and organize small teams within specific areas of Store operation.
To ensure that information relating to the performance of the work is clearly communicated to the team and effectively employed.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Store Assistant
- Maintain store areas to the high standards demanded of the operation. Ensure that storage areas are kept clean and that equipment is safe and well maintained.
- Ensure that Store personnel is working safely, operating machinery provided in the correct way and that stock is rotated, stored neatly, and does not create a safety hazard.
- Ensure that stock is regularly checked and monitored for product expiry and that First in First Out rotation is being maintained.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Completion of formal secondary education and ideally additional qualifications and training in a related field. English proficiency is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of industry experience in airlines inventory, Bonded and food warehousing, experience in working in Freezers and Chillers, experience in driving a forklift (with license)
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time