Website Etihad Airways
If You are Looking for Jobs in Abu Dhabi, Check out this Head of Safety Job vacancy in Abu Dhabi. Provides leadership to the management of Operational Safety, Occupational Safety, Compliance, Quality, and Documentation for EAS Ground and EAS Cargo. Ensures operations are conducted in compliance and conformance with applicable laws, regulations, GCAA, IATA, and other international and airline standards and requirements.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Head of Safety
- Ensure the effective establishment & implementation of the EY quality system and EY safety management system (SMS), all associated systems & resources structure.
- Consult and liaise with the GCAA, DoT, IATA, other relevant authorities, ADAC, Police, external organizations, and customer airlines as required on compliance and OSH matters.
- Establish and maintain a culture that has quality, safety, and security as an intrinsic part of the operations. Ensure that all safety and security occurrences, errors, hazards, and near misses are reported through the established reporting system. Ensure hazards and risks are identified, assessed, escalated to higher management (as applicable), and mitigated or eliminated.
- Manage and oversee implementation of OSH policies and procedures, and risk management in EAS Ground and EAS Cargo to meet the aims and obligations set out by OSHAD and other applicable regulations and standards and promote employee well-being.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Degree Equivalent or Diploma in appropriate business qualification
- Sound knowledge of regulations, quality and safety systems.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- A minimum of 10 years of aviation industry experience is required including at least 5 years in a relevant senior management role managing the operational safety, compliance, and quality
Job Details Company Name : Etihad Airways Location : Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, AE Job Type : Full-Time