If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Engineer Flight Simulators Job vacancy in Dubai. Provide engineering support and coverage to Flight Training, Cabin Crew Training, and In-Flight Services Training devices. Involved in complex fault rectification and update of overall performance and fidelity of devices. Operate within time constraints on equipment with a high capital value.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as an Engineer Flight Simulators
- Following department procedures, preparing Training Devices for use and at the end of training sessions, meeting crews for feedback on device effectiveness.
- Perform scheduled maintenance tasks and record in accordance with department procedures.
- Document and record all performed tasks and identify parts used, highlighting any shortages for re-stocking.
- Lead Technicians in complex mechanical or electrical repair and overhaul tasks.
- Attend to any unscheduled interruption of training to minimize downtime.
- Maintain hardware and software configuration of Training Devices to ensure the integrity of device performance and simulation fidelity.
- Must review, propose, plan and execute cost-efficient solutions and alternatives to complex technical problems.
- Perform objective and subjective testing of Training devices in line with regulatory and department requirements.
- Identify, record, and resolve performance deficiencies that arise.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Degree in Engineering (preferably Aeronautical).
- Alternatively, academic requirements may be substituted for proven experience and expertise gained within the industry.
- The job holder should be capable of producing results in multidisciplinary environments in accordance with regulatory requirements, industry and organization standards
- The job holder requires at least 2 years of professional experience within the simulation and training equipment industry.
- The job holder should have a track record of working in medium to large technology organizations.
Job Details Company Name : Etihad Airways Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit www.emiratesgroupcareers.com.