If You are Looking for Jobs in Cairo, Check out this Employee Benefits & Services Coordinator Job vacancy in Cairo.
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Handle various medical insurance-related processes in coordination with the various providers, including:
- a. processing enrollment or cancellation requests.
- b. facilitating visa letters and replacement cards.
- c. generating monthly change reports and submitting them.
- d. following up on claims.
- Life Insurance:
- An a. Enroll all employees under the firm’s life insurance policy promptly.
- b. Ensure any claims, financial settlements, and payments are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Accurately process (electronically and in hard copy format) and follow up promptly on all absences and ensure the vacation policy is adhered to. Provide all related reports to internal and external parties as needed and work with the attendance team to produce a quarterly vacations report and the corresponding analysis, for submission to Internal Audit (IA).
- Produce and regularly update all workflows and step-by-step reports for the areas of responsibility.
- Handle onboarding cases as assigned, including one on one orientations, collection, and verification of hiring documents, sending related announcements, electronic registration of the related data, and opening payroll accounts.
- Provide support to the HR Managing Director and the Employee Benefits & Services team as required.
- Work on various project teams within the department as required and requested.
- Act as a backup for coworkers in Employee Benefits & Services.
- Assume full responsibility for the monthly employee changes process, including tracking, collecting, registering, and announcing the changes (electronically and in hard copy format).
- Process various types of HR letters as requested.