If You are Looking for Jobs in Tanzania, Check out this Airport Services Ramp Officer Job vacancy in Tanzania. To oversee all aspects of outstations ramp operations to ensure these activities are carried out in accordance with Emirates operating procedures and safety standards, and local and international regulations. Ensure the safe, efficient, and punctual delivery of operations on the ramp so that Emirates’ safety and compliance levels are upheld and enhanced, whilst protecting our reputation, as per the criteria set forth by the Company’s safety and security policies, and standards and procedures.
Who Can Apply For This Position
- Minimum ‘A’ Level or equivalent (Higher Secondary School) Must have completed relevant and recognized professional training courses in Ground Operations and ramp handling Experience
- Ground Ops/Ramp including at least 3 years in a supervisor position with wide-body aircraft handling experience Knowledge/skills:
- Competent in the use of IT systems with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook (emails)
- Fluency in spoken and written English and required local language
- Comprehensive knowledge of airport ramp handling functions.
- Ground Handling experience in areas of Aircraft loading, Weight & Balance, Load Control, and Documentation.
- Knowledge and Training of Dangerous Goods Regulations (Cat 10)
- Experience with ALTEA or similar systems
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania Job Type : Full-Time