If You are Looking for Jobs in Dubai, Check out this Technical Product Owner Job vacancy in Dubai. Technical Product Owners (TPO) are the ‘front door’ to multiple product engineering teams, owning the backlogs of work spread across feature, function, non-functional (NFR), BAU, Technical Debt, spikes, and ceremonies.
Leading and empowering their teams, the TPO acts as a ‘voice of the customer, partnering with business counterparts to lead the lifecycle for designated technology products and the underlying applications in their domain. They are accountable for enabling the business to achieve its objectives & strategic outcomes from concept through to operations.
Your Duties And Responsibilities as a Technical Product Owner
- Ensures Technical Debt and Non-functional requirements are captured, refined, and prioritized across all sprints.
- Captures additional BAU, Ceremony, and Spike activities, and incorporates them into team backlogs, within the boundaries of available capacity.
- Prepare contribution to PI demo, in conjunction with other applicable Product Owners
- Defines metrics to measure the success and performance of prioritized work, ensuring any further BAU iterations can be proposed and prioritized accordingly within the boundaries of available capacity.
- Maintain the quality and integrity of features within their technical and team boundaries, ensuring identification and contribution of risks and dependencies back to the Product Portfolio backlog
- Attends and contributes to key Product Management meetings, in particular, PI Planning
- Participates in establishing and growing a community of Product Owners, building an identity for the role, focusing on collaboration, and identifying opportunities for improvement and growth.
Job Details Company Name : Emirates Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates Job Type : Full-Time